How Deactivate Facebook Page

How Deactivate Facebook Page - Something which I learn after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we ought to comply with the plan of lean administration in our daily life. That implies, eliminate those things which are not benefiting you. In this case, I'm broaching removing those on-line residential or commercial properties which you are not using anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this quick guide I will show you just how I deleted my released Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


How Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and also you don't intend to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to a few other person and leave that page as an admin. This is far better than removing it. In case if you wish to totally eliminate the page, keep reading to learn unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 2 Week to delete the page once you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page as well as click settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see an alternative to get rid of page. Click Edit and also it will certainly show you option to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Go into the password as well as your page is scheduled to be deleted in following 2 Week.


When your page is deleted, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, ensure of just what you are doing.