Facebook Deleting Posts

Facebook Deleting Posts: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a trouble for many customers. The tendency of making mistakes while keying using your android phone is very high, the factor is not as well far from the small keyboard on the phones, car right spellings of some word also contribute to this errors.


Facebook Deleting Posts


A lot of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. Yet just of current by accident I found the undetectable (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

What I will certainly say is that, I aren't sure for how long the function has existed, yet all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from humiliation and as well conserve your time, as well stop you from using laptop before you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made error. So let us see just how you can erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply hide the update from your timeline and also also delete it entirely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. A lot of us would certainly long press the update to locate the erase alternative, yet that is not the instance here, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you want to delete to discover a little Remove button on the status. Simply press the switch to erase facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you could not wish to erase facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post alternative.