Deactivate Facebook Page

Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on the internet for more than 5 years is, we should follow the policy of lean management in our everyday life. That suggests, eliminate those things which are not helping you. In this case, I'm broaching doing away with those on-line residential properties which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this fast overview I will reveal you how I deleted my released Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and also you don't wish to utilize it, I recommend you to designate that page to a few other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to erasing it. In case if you desire to totally eliminate the page, keep reading to find out unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 2 Week to erase the page when you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see a choice to eliminate page. Click Edit and also it will certainly show you option to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your activity. Go into the password as well as your page is arranged to be erased in following 2 Week.


When your page is erased, there is no chance to recuperate the page. So if you are intending to delete your Facebook page, make certain of exactly what you are doing.