How to Deactivate Facebook Page

How To Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we must comply with the plan of lean administration in our daily life. That indicates, get rid of those things which are not helping you. In this case, I'm talking of removing those on-line properties which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this fast guide I will reveal you just how I removed my released Fan page as well as just how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and also you don't wish to use it, I suggest you to assign that page to a few other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better than erasing it. In case if you desire to completely eliminate the page, continue reading to discover unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 14 days to erase the page as soon as you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will see a choice to get rid of page. Click Edit and also it will reveal you option to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Get in the password and your page is arranged to be deleted in next 14 days.


When your page is removed, there is no chance to recuperate the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, ensure of just what you are doing.