How Do You Delete something You Posted On Facebook

How Do You Delete Something You Posted On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for many customers. The propensity of making errors while keying using your android phone is really high, the reason is not also far from the small key-board on the phones, automobile appropriate punctuations of some word also add to this mistakes.


How Do You Delete Something You Posted On Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status update. Yet just of recent by crash I discovered the unseen (nearly) remove button in the facebook app for Android that allow me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will claim is that, I don't know how much time the attribute has been there, yet all I understand is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and also too save your time, too avoid you from using laptop before you can delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see how you can remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and also as well remove it totally. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. Most of us would certainly long push the upgrade to discover the remove option, yet that is not the instance right here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status upgrade you wish to delete to discover a tiny Remove button on the status. Merely press the button to erase facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you could not want to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option along with the Erase Post alternative.