How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook

How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a trouble for numerous users. The tendency of making blunders while typing using your android phone is really high, the reason is not too far from the small key-board on the phones, automobile appropriate punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. However just of current by crash I discovered the unnoticeable (nearly) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will certainly state is that, I do not know how much time the feature has actually been there, however all I know is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and too save your time, as well avoid you from using laptop before you could erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well erase it completely. To erase a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to find the delete choice, but that is not the instance below, that is the reason I called it undetectable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you want to remove to discover a little Remove button on the status. Simply push the switch to erase facebook status upgrade.


An additional issue is that, you could not want to erase facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline alternative in addition to the Delete Post alternative.