How to Remove A Post On Facebook

How To Remove A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for several individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is very high, the factor is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, car proper punctuations of some word likewise add to this errors.


How To Remove A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. However just of current by mishap I discovered the invisible (practically) get rid of switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to delete status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Just what I will say is that, I have no idea for how long the attribute has been there, yet all I understand is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and also also conserve your time, too stop you from making use of laptop prior to you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see just how you could remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well erase it completely. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would long push the update to find the delete choice, however that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you wish to remove to discover a small Remove button on the status. Merely push the switch to delete facebook status upgrade.


An additional problem is that, you might not intend to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative in addition to the Erase Post option.