How to Delete Facebook Post

How To Delete Facebook Post: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has been a trouble for lots of users. The propensity of making mistakes while typing utilizing your android phone is really high, the reason is not as well far from the small keyboard on the phones, vehicle proper punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How To Delete Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. But simply of current by accident I uncovered the invisible (practically) get rid of button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will certainly say is that, I aren't sure for how long the function has existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and also as well save your time, also prevent you from using laptop before you could erase facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see just how you can delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and too delete it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. Most of us would long press the upgrade to locate the delete choice, however that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you want to erase to find a small Remove button on the status. Merely press the button to remove facebook status update.


An additional issue is that, you could not wish to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline option along with the Delete Post option.