Facebook Deactivate Page

Facebook Deactivate Page - Something which I learn after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we should follow the plan of lean management in our daily life. That means, eliminate those things which are not working for you. In this situation, I'm broaching eliminating those on-line homes which you are not making use of anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this fast overview I will certainly reveal you exactly how I removed my released Fan page as well as how you can do for you.


Facebook Deactivate Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and you do not wish to use it, I suggest you to assign that page to a few other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better than deleting it. In case if you desire to totally eliminate the page, read on to find out unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 2 Week to remove the page as soon as you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click settings on top.


Under general area, you will see an option to remove page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly show you option to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Go into the password as well as your page is set up to be erased in next 2 Week.


As soon as your page is erased, there is no other way to recover the page. So if you are intending to delete your Facebook page, ensure of what you are doing.