Deleting A Post On Facebook

Deleting A Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a problem for several users. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not as well much from the small keyboard on the phones, vehicle proper punctuations of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


Deleting A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. However simply of current by accident I found the unseen (almost) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that permit me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Just what I will say is that, I have no idea how much time the attribute has existed, but all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and also also conserve your time, as well prevent you from utilizing laptop prior to you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see just how you could delete facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also also remove it totally. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. Most of us would certainly long press the update to discover the remove choice, however that is not the instance here, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you wish to remove to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Simply push the button to remove facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you may not wish to delete facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post choice.