How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page - One thing which I learn after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we need to comply with the plan of lean monitoring in our daily life. That implies, remove those points which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm talking of doing away with those on-line residential properties which you are not using anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this quick overview I will show you how I removed my published Fan page and just how you can do for you.


How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you do not wish to utilize it, I recommend you to appoint that page to a few other person and leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to deleting it. In case if you wish to entirely get rid of the page, continue reading to discover unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 14 days to erase the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to eliminate page. Click on Edit and it will reveal you choice to remove the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Enter the password as well as your page is scheduled to be deleted in following 14 days.


Once your page is erased, there is no chance to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, ensure of what you are doing.