Delete Posts From Facebook

Delete Posts From Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a problem for many customers. The propensity of making errors while typing utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not as well far from the little key-board on the phones, automobile appropriate spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


Delete Posts From Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop to erase facebook status update. Yet just of recent by crash I discovered the unnoticeable (nearly) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly say is that, I have no idea the length of time the feature has been there, yet all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and also too save your time, as well stop you from using laptop prior to you could erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see just how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and too delete it completely. To delete a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would certainly long push the update to find the remove option, however that is not the instance here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you intend to erase to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Just push the switch to delete facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you may not want to remove facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Delete Post choice.