Deactivate Page On Facebook

Deactivate Page On Facebook - One thing which I discover after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we must adhere to the policy of lean management in our daily life. That indicates, remove those things which are not helping you. In this instance, I'm broaching getting rid of those online residential properties which you are not utilizing anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this fast overview I will certainly reveal you exactly how I deleted my released Fan page and just how you can do for you.


Deactivate Page On Facebook


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you don't want to use it, I suggest you to appoint that page to some other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better compared to removing it. In case if you want to completely remove the page, continue reading to learn unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 14 days to delete the page when you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will see an alternative to remove page. Click Edit as well as it will certainly show you alternative to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Go into the password and also your page is arranged to be erased in next 14 days.


As soon as your page is removed, there is no way to recuperate the page. So if you are planning to delete your Facebook page, make sure of what you are doing.