How to Delete All the Messages From Facebook

Over the previous month, two of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases, the hacker opted to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to read all of their messages and after that use that information to message their buddies-- posturing as them.

I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that someone could potentially have access to all of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for many years!

After this experience, I chose that I desired to How To Delete All The Messages From Facebook so that if I was ever hacked, at least I could restrict exactly what they would have access to. But I found that this wasn't as easy as you would think as there is no worldwide "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you must click into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, and select "Erase Conversation".

How To Delete All The Messages From Facebook


To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the previous a number of years would have been far too lengthy. However, I did find an amazing plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook Delete All Messages that did the trick.

The procedure is simple. Open up your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can highly suggest it.

Once it's installed, merely sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages window and click on the plugin icon that sits on the far right of the address bar.

Then click "Introduce". It will erase all the messages on that whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might have to scroll down and click Launch a few times until they're all gone.

However within a few minutes How To Delete All The Messages From Facebook you must be rid of all your old conversations, and they will not reappear when the personal messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!