How to Disable A Facebook Page

How To Disable A Facebook Page - One point which I find out after being online for more than 5 years is, we need to adhere to the policy of lean management in our everyday life. That indicates, eliminate those points which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm broaching eliminating those online residential or commercial properties which you are not making use of anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this quick overview I will reveal you exactly how I removed my released Fan page and also how you can do for you.


How To Disable A Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you do not wish to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to a few other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better than deleting it. In case if you wish to completely do away with the page, continue reading to find out unpublished as well as remove your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 14 days to delete the page as soon as you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will see an option to get rid of page. Click Edit as well as it will show you choice to remove the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Get in the password and your page is arranged to be erased in following 14 days.


When your page is erased, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are intending to delete your Facebook page, see to it of exactly what you are doing.