How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook From Public

How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook From Public: Privacy is one of the big worries of Facebook, but recently FB executed a lot of brand-new setups for preserving an individual's personal privacy.


How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook From Public


Now, an individual has control on almost whatever in their account (e.g. status, photos, albums etc). The customer additionally has the control of how they wish to share product (e.g. with every person, friends, friends of friends, etc). Individuals can also by hand hide a status from specific people.

Did you understand that you can even hide your friend list? It holds true.

If you don't want strangers to see your friend list, after that you can just hide it from them. It's extremely easy. You can utilize the boosted Facebook privacy settings to customize your friend list's exposure.

One point which I have discovered when you keep your friend list public is that lots of people see that list as well as start adding friends thoughtlessly.

And seeing usual friends, other friends generally accept the friend demand. It's kind of humiliating when your lady friend notifies you that some mutual friend of yours has actually sent her a pal demand.

It's better to allow your friend list be visible only to you and concealed from others.

This guide has actually been upgraded to match the new Facebook personal privacy setups, as Facebook made some major modifications lately. So, follow this new tutorial and also hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to your Account page
- Click on Friends


Now, on your Facebook friend list web page, just click on the "Manage" icon at the top right & click on "Edit Privacy".

From here you could manage that could see your friend list and who can't. I generally keep it visible to me only, as this is much better for the personal privacy of my friends since I do not want them to be pestered with unrestricted friend demands.

Take a look at this screenshot for far better understanding:


If you don't desire anyone to see your Facebook friend list, maintain the "Who can see your friend list" readying to "Only Me".

( Maintaining your Facebook friend list noticeable for others is entirely your choice, yet my idea would be to keep it concealed from the personal privacy of your friends.).