How to Remove A Post From Facebook

How To Remove A Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has actually been a problem for lots of individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is really high, the factor is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, car appropriate punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How To Remove A Post From Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. But just of current by mishap I found the unnoticeable (almost) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will certainly say is that, I aren't sure for how long the feature has existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and also too conserve your time, as well prevent you from utilizing laptop computer prior to you can erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you can delete facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also also erase it totally. To delete a status update from Android view it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would long push the update to locate the remove option, however that is not the instance here, that is the factor I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you intend to remove to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Merely press the button to remove facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you could not wish to delete facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post choice.