How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook

How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a problem for lots of individuals. The propensity of making blunders while inputting using your android phone is really high, the factor is not as well much from the little key-board on the phones, vehicle correct punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet just of current by accident I found the unnoticeable (almost) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to delete status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will certainly say is that, I don't know how long the function has actually existed, however all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from embarrassment and also also save your time, as well prevent you from making use of laptop computer before you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you could erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and too erase it completely. To erase a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to discover the remove option, yet that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status update you want to erase to find a little Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to erase facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you might not want to erase facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option together with the Remove Post option.