How to Download A Facebook Video to My Phone

How To Download A Facebook Video To My Phone, Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you needed to have the ability to download and modify a Facebook Live when you are on your smartphone?

If you host a Facebook Live on mobile you get the chance to conserve the video replay to your camera roll. If you live stream to Facebook on desktop you will have the ability to access the replay from your Page or Profile.

Nevertheless it might be that you host a Facebook Live and then erase the recording from your camera roll after you have transferred it to any place you save your previous occasions.

How To Download A Facebook Video To My Phone


That is what took place to my co-host for the Live Stream Insiders. He discovered he was on his iPhone and had to download an edit among his past live streams to share a clip with a coworker. He discovered that with the assistance of a complimentary iOS app and another online tool he could download and save his Facebook Live then modify it as required with other apps on his phone.

He shared the actions on Twitter and you can discover them in this curation here that we shared on the show.

I thought I would stroll through the process myself to record it should I have to follow this method in the future.

Please keep in mind that you require to understand copyright-- I am not advocating that you download and edit material you do not have the rights to. Also you have to ensure that you have a good cellphone data connection and enough area on your camera roll to be able to follow the process listed below.

The initial step you have to take is to download the MyMedia File Manager app from the iOS app shop.

Next include the internet browser section of the MyMedia app the url SaveFrom.net-- this will enable you to download the video from Facebook and after that it will be saved into the MyMedia app, from where you can transfer it to other apps on your iPhone for editing. In the screen shot below you can see how I searched and found the SaveFrom.net site in the browser.

Now you need to get the url of your Facebook Live replay. Open the Facebook App and search for the video-- then click the share button.

I opted to download a video that my co-host had developed to then develop a brief animation from an enjoyable and uncommon live stream he had taped.

Then you have to add the url to the SaveFrom.net website which will still be open in the MyMedia app.

You will then be asked to name your apply for your video download.

You will have the choice to download the video to your cam roll in SD or HD.

You will then discover the downloaded live video file the the media folder of the MyMedia app.

To be able to modify the video, you have to download it to your camera roll (which is what I did) or open it in another app. This will permit you to modify the video, for instance, in my situation I trimmed the video, added a text overlay then converted the video into a brief gif that you can see here on Twitter.

If this is the first time you have actually downloaded a file from MyMedia to your video camera roll it will request gain access to.

Now you can edit your downloaded Facebook Live replay in other apps on your iPhone. Make certain that you erase the file from MyMedia if you want to guarantee you do not have numerous copies of the video on your phone.

I have actually tried this approach with Twitter but have not been able to download a video from my own Twitter feed-- if you figure out ways to do so with MyMedia and SaveFrom.net, do let me understand how you do so.

This may be a little cumbersome in regards to downloading, however I hope you will remember this method, if you like my co-host, you are in s circumstance where you need to modify a video and can only access it through your iPhone.

Thus the article How To Download A Facebook Video To My Phone thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.