How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018

You cannot. As I comprehend it-- which is constantly fuzzy, offered the method Facebook keeps altering things-- every page must be connected to an individual profile. Nevertheless, the link isn't really noticeable to other users, unless you include it yourself.

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018In an online response, Jade from the Facebook Assistance Group states: "We will never ever release your name to the general public specifying that you are connected to the Page. Please understand that the Personal Profile must represent a genuine individual and can not have the name of a business."

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018



Nevertheless, you can constantly set Facebook's personal privacy control to restrict access to your individual page. Click the down arrow in the leading right, select Settings and after that Personal privacy. The section on "Who can see my stuff?" offers options from "Public" to "Buddies" to "Only me". You don't require to erase your personal profile if only you can see it.

In general, I think Pals is the very best setting for small and individual services, presuming you are active on Facebook. Your friends are more than likely to Like your company page, more than likely to comment, and most likely to suggest it to their pals. Big corporations have other ways to generate a following, but friends do it without you needing to pay for it.

1. Indication in to your Facebook account and access your business page.

2. Click "Edit Page" followed by "Manage Permissions" in the drop-down menu.

3. Click "Erase [Page Name] in the "Erase Page" area.

4. Click "Delete" to immediately erase your page. Bear in mind there are no further confirmation buttons or triggers; when you click "Erase," your page is completely erased.

Pointer

Consider unpublishing your page instead of deleting it; when you unpublish a page, Facebook users can not access it, but you can still modify it and republish it at a later date.

Warning

Erasing a page is irreversible; all details on the page is permanently gotten rid of and neither you nor Facebook consumer support can get to the information on the page.

Such articles How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.