How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook

Creating a Facebook page is an amazing method to promote your service, construct awareness for a cause or brand name, gather support for occasions, or for ad purposes. However after the page has served its function, you feel why leave it on your profile? This article will take us through "How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook" Please follow the step by step below.

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook


To completely erase your Facebook page:.

1. Login to Facebook and Browse for the page you want to take off your profile, Click Edit Page.
2. Select Edit Settings.
Delete Facebook Page

3. Now you see a choice "Eliminate Page with Edit option".
Delete Facebook Page

4. When you click on edit you get the user interface below.
Delete Facebook Page

5. Click Erase [your Page name]
6. And after that click Save Changes to confirm.

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook You can too edit the page's privacy settings so that it's just noticeable to the Page admins. But bear in mind that as soon as you erase your page it is erased permanently.