How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook

Producing a Facebook page is a fantastic method to promote your company, construct awareness for a cause or brand name, collect assistance for events, or for ad functions. However after the page has served its purpose, you feel why leave it on your profile? This short article will take us through "How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook" Please follow the action by step below.

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook


To completely remove your Facebook page:.

1. Login to Facebook and Search for the page you want to take off your profile, Click Edit Page.
2. Select Edit Settings.
Delete Facebook Page

3. Now you see an option "Remove Page with Edit alternative".
Delete Facebook Page

4. When you click on modify you get the user interface listed below.
Delete Facebook Page

5. Click Erase [your Page name]
6. And after that click on Save Changes to verify.

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook You can too edit the page's privacy settings so that it's just noticeable to the Page admins. But keep in mind that once you remove your page it is erased permanently.